Selling is Easy! ...follow these simple steps:
Consignors earn 60% of the proceeds from the sale of their items. If you also volunteer for a minimum of 3 hours, that percentage will be increased to 70%.
Registration is free, easy, and required! Click here to create a new account
If you participated in a previous sale, your account is still valid. Simply login above.
2. Tag & Hang Your Items
You will need to have a few things handy for this step:
- Once you've registered, click on the link "My Items" to begin entering each of your items. You can enter all your items at one time, or only a few as time allows. You will also use this form to print your tags.
All tags must be created from this website. Tags generated any other way are not allowed. If your item does not sell, you do not need to print new tags for future sales. Tags are valid until the item sells.
- Before you start adding items, know what is and what isnít allowed. View Acceptable Items.
- Be sure to look over the Help page for all things sale related.
- For a guideline on how to price your items, see the Price Guide..
- Gather the clothing items and wash and press them (attractive items sell quickly).
- Place each item on a hanger with the hook pointing to the left--when looking at the item and safety pin the tag on the upper-right side. See illustration
- If it is not a clothing item, you can adhere the tag with masking tape instead of a safety pin.
- Go through the Seller Check List at this link to make sure you havenít forgotten anything.
- Print out your Item List Form from the Reports link and bring it with you to Item Check-in.
- For more complete information on how to best use this website, check out the Help page.
3. Car Seat Safety Waiver
In order to ensure that the car seats being sold at this sale meet high standards please fill out our car seat information waiver before bringing your car seat to the sale. We will inspect seats as they are brought in so please follow the check list closely. Click here to download and print.
Please call the Department of Transportation (1-800-484-9393) to ensure it has not been recalled.
The All About Kids Sale will no longer accept drop-side cribs due to numerous product recalls issued by the CPSC. Please visit www.cpsc.gov
for a complete list.
5. Bring Items to Check-In
Bring your items and check-in list to us on Thursday, March 16 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m to the Resurrection Life Ground Floor entrance (Entrance C or J). We will go through your items with you to make sure they are tagged correctly. We want to be sure you get the credit when it sells. Don't forget, we are looking for items that fit sale criteria; we can't accept items that are objectionable, inappropriate, damaged, or stained. So read the fine print to make sure.
6. Consider Volunteering for a minimum 3 hour shift
This sale would not be possible without a large team of awesome volunteers. As the saying goes "many hands make light the work". There are opportunities to help Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
See the Volunteer Page
for detailed times and activities.
Volunteers have the privilege of being the first to shop at the Pre-Sale Thursday evening, and if you are also a seller your percentage will be increased to 70%.
7. Shop 'till You Drop
Don't miss out on the sale! Come and shop on Friday, March 17, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and at the Half-Price sale on Saturday, March 18, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. If you choose to volunteer, be sure to ask us about our special, volunteer only, preview sale for the best selection.
8. Pick-Up Unsold Items
We'll let you decide, you can donate any unsold items to charity, or feel free to pick them up! Simply mark the 'Donate' box as you enter your items if you'd like us to take care of your unsold items for you. Or leave it blank if you'd like to pick up your unsold items.
If you choose to pick up items that didn't sell, you will need to come in on Saturday, March 18 from 1 pm to 2:30 pm
. Give yourself enough time to collect your items, pick up ends promptly at 2:30 pm. Any item not claimed by that time will be donated to the charity of our choosing. Walking By Faith is not responsible for items left after this deadline, or for lost, or misplaced items. We will do our best to see that nothing is lost, but if it is, please be gracious with us!
We will be removing all items marked as 'Donate' from the racks prior to the seller 'Return' item pick up.
Save Yourself Wasted Time and Effort! Read The Fine Print:
We only accept Spring and Summer clothes sized infant to teens, as well as maternity clothes and formal wear. We also accept kid's shoes, toys, small play structures, sporting equipment and furniture. We do NOT accept any stuffed toys or out of season clothing. Shoes must be in excellent condition. Check toys to assure they work properly, and include batteries where necessary. Use baggies for small parts and pieces. Rubber band game boxes closed. If items have multiple parts, secure those items together or adequately mark them to prevent separation.
Consignors will receive a check for their portion of the proceeds approximately 3 weeks after the sale.